Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday, April 2, 2010

We're off for spring break! Thursday we went to Kate's Skate. I did horrible. I hate roller skating. People crashed into me and I have bruises on my knees. Ow! At swim practice we played kickball with Orange. It was fun, but the whole team lost because of me and also I suck at kicking. I was probably the worst one on my whole team. Then we had really easy sets and we played water polo with Orange. We lost, 6-4... They were so aggressive. After practice I went to Alyssa's house to sleepover! It was really fun! I love her house it's so big and the kitchen is very nice. She has a dog named Kissie. Her clock is cool. Then today we woke up and we watched tv and did stuff. We edited Jared's picture so he has a beard. Jared's birthday is today. I think I will make sushi today. I hope Alyssa and I can become very close friends. I had a lot of fun. On Thursday when we were playing water polo, Matt said my name like 3 times! And then after practice I said bye to him and I asked him what group he was going to and then he asked me too! Ahahah yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment