Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today was not a really good day. Yesterday was horrible. So was Monday. I hated swim practice. On Monday, the new kids came and I hate them all! They are all so overconfident when in reality they are slow. Tuesday was bad because I decided to stop liking Bread because he never notices me and it's pointless. Yeah, so now I don't like anyone. Not planning on liking anyone either. I still need a dress for the 8th grade social. I am charging my iPod right now. I just ate two of the Sea Shack mints (they are really good) and about to eat a Lindt truffle. I am reading MLIA and doing homework. I'm not anticipating practice. Christina from school is going today, and I really don't like her. She is so weird and yesterday on facebook her status was something like, "Going to swim practice tomorrow!" or something and today she goes "I don't want to go to practice". No one is forcing her to go! I swim because I love swimming, not because I have to. Also I want to get a 6 pack! Haha, Sam and I did 30 crunches at school today in Geometry. I love that class! I will miss it a lot. I'm really going to miss Iman...

No comments:

Post a Comment