Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, April 5, 2010

Today, I got my ears pierced at Claire's. I also went to this new dentist and I hate them. Yesterday, I had a lot of fun with Jennifer because we went to this buffet together, which she had already had for lunch. Then, we went to Wal-Mart. I sewed this thing today that is supposed to be a cat, but everyone says it looks like a little pillow. Also, my mom called James' mom today, but she was at work. James is so much smarter than Pintian. I wish James lived by us... That would be really fun. We are going to Hilton Head on Wednesday. I hope Maggie drops by on the way back from Disney World. That would be jolly good fun. Yeah, it didn't hurt that much when I got my ears pierced. I sure hope they don't get infected. I feel so girly now. SPRING BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment