Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I haven't blogged in a while. I want a lookbook account sooooo badly. It's really weird how everyone is so close in our swim group, yet most of us don't even know each other that well. It's like swimming bonds people... I think that that is how it is with most sports. I am so pissed at my language arts teacher! So yesterday I gave her my rough draft for my research paper to proofread, and today she gives it back to me and says that she has already read it because she remembers the hook. The hook was on another piece of paper that was an exercise that we had to do!!! Yeah, so she gave it back to me and I was like you didn't read this. And she was like OH SORRY! Then I was like, so do you want it? And she was like, just give it to me later. Then she left and had a substitute. Yeah. Wtf, I'm like the only person who's paper she didn't read. I hate her!!!! I didn't go to the swimming party yesterday. Tomorrow we are going to Kate's Skate. I'm scared because I'm totally going to make a fool out of myself and I totally won't be cute. I need to finish my research paper! I hope I can go to practice today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment