Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break was fun. In Hilton Head we went to Outback Steakhouse. The waiter's name was Jed. I ordered ribs. They were good. We also went to the Sea Shack. The line was long. I got 25 mints there because they are really good. My ear got infected. We went to the outlet mall. I got a lot of stuff from Hollister (not really a lot...) and two shirts from PacSun. It was pretty fun there. We painted a room and I'm really bad at painting apparently. I got a LookBook today. I don't know what to post as my first look though. I really really really want to meet Koya Osada again. I'm such a big fan of him. I can't believe he's the same age as me! School starts again tomorrow... But so does swimming!!! I'm so excited!!! But I don't want to have a lot of weird new people join White. I'm so glad Bread is still in my group! I had a dream about him and Alyssa yesterday night. It was so weird. I don't really remember what happened but he gave me a shirt of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment