Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today was pretty awesome. We had picture day today, which was probably the worst part of the entire day. I'm pretty sure my picture either looks like I'm drunk or really ugly or both. Anyways today was so awesome because the guy that I like was wearing this like button down shirt and it made him look so good. I mean he looked so hot. And then today I had yearbook and when I went around to take pictures I went into this other guy's class who is REALLY hot as well, but kind of short and I took a picture of him and he wanted to look at it so he like put his hand on my hand and like turned the camera. It was really the highlight of my day! Tomorrow I have to turn in this project thing for yearbook and yeah so I have to finish it today... I have no idea how to put my own pictures on polyvore. I mean I know how to clip them and stuff from websites, but idk how to put like a picture that you took onto there... I mean you can't put pictures from photobucket or anything. Yeah today I have dryland... I have a bunch of homework so I'll just cut it off here. Oh wait today in math it was so funny! We were like pretending to see what would happen if a bad guy came into our school so we like tried to bar the door and me and this girl Sam were like hiding under a desk it was so funny! Then these two girls Iman and MengMeng were like hiding in a closet it was so freaking funny!!!! I love my math class! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment