Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm glad it's finally Friday... Today in the morning I realized that I got my lollipop. So that sucked. And then my friend who I usually ride with to the bus stop was sick. So I walked there. And I think I'm sick as well which sucks. Luckily there's no swimming this weekend! Labor day! But today like there was this girl who acts like really girly and annoying and stuff. And at lunch where I usually sit there were no more seats so she pointed to the other side of the table and I was like so pissed off at her. She pretends to be all nice and considerate but really she's mean. Yeah but basically no one is in my 3rd block class so I sit by myself. But today it was like different I mean usually I make a choice to sit by myself but today I was like almost FORCED to. Yeah the embarrassing part is that I actually started crying during lunch and it was so annoying. I mean I don't want to cry but I do. Luckily I read a wikihow on how to stop crying. But it didn't work that well... Then in 4th block I guess I looked really bad or something cause people were like what's wrong and stuff. And then because they were like so nice and stuff to me I started crying AGAIN. Yeah and then after school I realized that my pants were all stained and stuff... I was sad because that was actually the first time I wore those pants... I got them from Hollister. They are like brown and super soft. The bottom is like flared out and it's pretty low cut. Yeah... I'm sick. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment