Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today was okay. Well yesterday night I stayed up until like midnight (I wake up at 6:30) because I had to do homework... Language arts homework... I had to write 6 paragraphs and each paragraph has to be 8-10 sentences with quotes!!!! It's a lot harder than it sounds, trust me. Yeah well yesterday practice was ok... There really was no one to talk to, and we did this like super boring set the whole time. We had to repeat the same BORING LAME USELESS set 4 times. So that sucked. But yesterday the good thing was that when I was in classes taking pictures for yearbook this guy I think is like pretty cute was like "Hey you're in my pe class!" so yeah that was probably the highlight of my day!!! Haha I'm so lame. Anyways today in pe we were like doing volleyball..... It was horrible. I suck at volleyball and my little group had to demonstrate the activity like thing we were doing and I had to serve twice.... I missed both times... In front of everyone in my class!!!!! And also the cute guy is in my volleyball group so I feel so embarrassed. But the good part about volleyball was that we were practicing spikes and the cute guy was like throwing it for me and he was like arm's length away and then I "accidentally" like kind of leaned forward or something? Haha idk what it was but I like touched him!!! Hahaahahahah another demonstration of my lameness. Anyways today during Intramurals we played this game and my class won!!!!! We beat the record for like this whole school year. But not the all time record... There is this kind of freaky guy in my virtual class who is like flirting with me.... It's really strange..... I don't even know him in like real life so it's like SUPER FREAKY. I hope I can finish my homework early today so I can get a lot of sleep... After all I have picture day tomorrow and this is my last year in middle school so it better look good! And I usually have bags under my eyes if I sleep, if I don't sleep a lot it will be like a million times worse lol. I'm not going to swim practice today because I have this piano group lesson thing. Yay. Not!!!!!!!! Swimming>piano but nooooooo my parents are just annoying like that. Psh. I'm bored. I should be typing up 6 paragraphs on theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment