Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today was a good day. We went to the MathCounts competition which was at UNCC. It was in the Cone Center, just like last year. The questions were a lot harder than last year though. We won 5th place and Alice won the Countdown round. It was awesome. I'm excited to go to the state competition which is at NCSSM. I placed 37th, which wasn't that great. It's fine though, since I tried my best. Jared looks like a princess. Also, the weird guy who wanted to take pictures with me and Maggie was there. So was Leah Mell. It was so weird and I was like trying to make her not see me. I hate Leah Mell. I can't believe she was there. Luckily she didn't win. Her team is probably too stupid. Anyways that weird guy kept on taking off his pants during the target round. Then we went to Concord Mills. It was really crowded and I didn't like it. However, I did get two shirts. One from PacSun and one from Forever 21. There were like 36 schools there. It was early. Katherine got 10th place individually which was awesome. I respect her now.

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm a little bit curious, who are you? I know that this is from 3 years ago and you probably haven't looked at this incredibly pessimistic tween blog for years now, but I happen to be Leah Mell, and someone I know googled my name in class a few days ago, which led us to discover this. We had a good laugh, but it sparked my curiosity as to who you are and why you hate me so much. I honestly have no idea how you know me or what I could have possibly done in my middle school years to make someone, who I have absolutely no recollection of, named Julia from an unknown CMS school hate me so much. If you never receive this, that's totally cool, but if you do, take a minute to respond please. I promise, whoever you are, I do not hate you nor do I care that you posted this. I would just like to know.

    ReplyDelete