Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today was an overall good day. This morning I woke up and I hit the snooze button which I usually don't do. I have been having trouble sleeping recently. For some reason, I always wake up tired and not refreshed, and I have trouble falling asleep. It might just be stress for my MathCounts competition which is this Saturday. I am very nervous for it, because I feel like I am not as smart as I was last year. I hope I do good though, because this year I actually am on the team of four. Math class was good today, except there was this one guy who I was talking to on Wimba and his name is Dakota. I asked him if he was a girl or a guy and he obviously thinks I'm a crazy psycho now. Career Decisions is probably the most boring class I've ever taken. The lady's voice is so freaking boring and annoying to listen to. I hope I can switch out of that class soon! Language arts actually wasn't that bad. We basically just went to the library then took notes all class. It was pretty nice, but apparently two of my vocabulary flash cards were spelled incorrectly!!! I was so pissed off because I spelled them right, but my handwriting just makes it look wrong. She always counts off on my tests for that too! I mean really, would I spell benevolent wrong?? It just kind of looked like I spelled benerolent on the test, so I got a 96. I hate her so much. Then in Science, nothing really happened. It was really boring. I am reading the book called The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives. It's really good. When I was walking to the bus, Scott like turned around (he was in front of me) and then he saw me and then he started walking slowly and started talking to me. I was happy because he was being considerate towards me. Well maybe he was, or maybe Jordan and Ellie weren't talking to him. But when he started talking to me I randomly burst out laughing because I saw this funny looking wannabe scene boy. It was hilarious. I know he doesn't like me though, but I'm glad to have more guy friends. Also I have been having a bad hair day for two days in a row. My hair flips all to one side. And it's like really extremely flared and obvious. It looks horrible. I got my lollipop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment